Saturday, October 13, 2012

A thank you for Nibiru comments and taking weekend off !




 It has been a few days since the message of Nibiru and I want to thank you all, from the bottom of my heart, precious hearts, for being supportive and honest at the same time!  I did feel respect in every comment and that is much appreciated!  I, myself am letting it sink in since I now know why I hesitated to let them through, which is of course mainly the same reason why you all are skeptic too :-) I myself was mistreated and even killed by them but I did not allow this memory to come back fully, because it does not matter for me anymore; I forgive and send Love and am now moving on and give it the chance to express its meanings towards us.  I felt it was important as they are passing our planet anyway, so why not let them share their influences this time.  I have received enormous comments from a lot of souls over a few blogs and they were actually 9 of 10 positive.  So thank you again for this, I never thought it would be so appreciated, I was nervous for this but saw myself as just being the messenger spreading their message out for once, and so it would be known.  I have never ever read something about Nibiru because every time I started to read about it, it made me feel not so comfortable and started to doubt.. Could not understand what it ment or was, so I let them come to me under the guidance of Michael.  Now that all is said and done; I am letting this behind a bit.  Glad and happy I was able to contribute in this important thing and change, but on the other hand not choosing to channel them like I channel my team every week sort to speak.  So I am continuing on channeling my team and leaving Nibiru a bit behind me now,the word is out and that was what seemed to be the perfect divine timing for it.  I do feel that they are asking for another chance to come forward through me, since they asked this immediately after this message.  But more in a way of one more time and the last time.  Since Nibiru is approaching, I feel it will be close to December or in December that they will ask for sharing something again.. Let’s call this my intuition, we will see if it is so, and I will make a decision based on my feeling and heart feeling on that particular time of our NOW.
Thank you again for everything, I feel loved and respected and I feel the same amount of Love and respect towards you all!!!!!!!!!
Love, Méline ♥♥♥

I am taking a weekend off from readings and channelings since I am shifting tremendously myself at this moment and in order to be able and give you all my most loving intentions in the messages and readings, I need some rest myself for my body is enormously changing as never before and so is my world!  Thank you for your understanding, I will be posting back on Monday my channelings, which will be one of Lady Portia.
Love you all precious hearts! ♥

6 comments:

  1. Lots of rest and love Méline. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Méline, for you courage and support in bringing this and all your others messages. Take some rest and take care of yourself.

    We all LOVE YOU ;)

    André C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You, dear Meline,
    We all love You and Your messages as they are full of wonderful and comforting energy. Have a nice weekend.
    Janina G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Meline,
    Hats off to you!! I am sure there are many souls that have come through the family of Anu in that ancient time and have balanced every bit of their karma with great effort and love. So now all that can be behind us and through your loving heart we are all interconnected in love and light. Thank you Meline,
    A lightworker in Florida,M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a great honor to have you as a friend!

    Now its time for relax and enjoy life... :-)

    Love and Light!!!!!

    Miguel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Meline, We love you too

    ReplyDelete