Saturday, April 13, 2013

Wes Annac: Apparent “Archons” and the Desire to be Deceived

I would again like to write-out how I’m feeling on this day, because if I don’t I will likely find myself wanting to hide away from this overall movement I’m blessed to be a part of. Looking around on the internet and at various posts apparently aimed at spreading awareness, I see that negativity is still being flaunted and forces who would love to be in the collective spotlight are being allotted that spotlight with every bit of attention we continue to give them.
I am of the firm belief that we are entering an age where negativity and deceit of any kind are things of the past.

I am not of the belief that we are being deceived (only in certain instances are we), led away from discernment or intelligence, or existing under the conditions we are because some negative extraterrestrial race fashioned them to be the way they are. Yes, the “dark cabals” as they have been called have for centuries, engineered societies that were and are only meant to serve them and be in their best interests. I am realizing that more and more every day as I see just how orchestrated this current society is.


Yes, control has been pushed onto us and its control that we don’t accept, nor should we. Yes, the cabals have “learned the ropes” from negative ET races (specifically the Annunaki and negative factions of the Zeta race) and from lower astral beings who’s influence, we’re told, is diminishing by the moment. Yes, a lot has happened and continues to happen that, when becoming aware of, could potentially change our perspective and make us feel as if we must sleep with one eye open.

I guess I could say I’m worried that as this awareness is being raised, the positive aspects of this entire movement could be swept under the rug in favor of what sounds the most sensationalist or what will grab the most attention.

I’m also beginning to see that deceit (or rather, a perceived need to be deceived) and negativity are still alive in the minds of even plenty of awakening souls who still see the need to judge others, bring deceit to the forefront of our perspective, give credit to apparent “Archons” where no credit is due, etc. and I worry that this could have more of a destructive effect than is perhaps intended.

Call this a personal bias if you will, but from the moment I heard talk and glamorization of “Archons” I felt that we were being misled about them. It seems that the very subject of off-world entities has taken a left turn with the introduction of apparent Archons, and I’ve seen so much “information” about them specifically that, with all due respect to those who flaunt their existence, seems to be misinformation.
An example would be that Archons have apparently constructed the “veil of forgetfulness” we currently exist under.

Sorry, but I refuse to believe that any service-to-self-based race has been given such control of my existence, and I am of the firm belief that we have established such a veil for us to exist under so that we would have an excellent opportunity for spiritual growth. I notice the theme of that belief and many others related to the Archons, which is that aspects of our existence that we are completely in control of have actually been constructed and are controlled by them.

Do you see where your sense of personal power is taken away? In my opinion, whoever is behind the misinformation related to Archons (not those who unknowingly pass-on such misinformation thinking it is correct, but those who thought it up in the first place) have wanted us to relate star people to negative Archons and get us to believe sheer lies about our existence and how our lower dimensional experience has been established.

I think I’ve made my views on the “Archons” sufficiently clear, and that subject is just one facet of the overall seeming-desire to feel as if we are being deceived or controlled, the results of which have been directed plenty of times in the past at those who simply wish to assist humanity.

I think that overall, the mechanism to rebel or build-up a figure to then believe is controlling us so that we can rebel against it or “spread awareness” about it, is still strongly prevalent in the awakening public and I think that we will hold ourselves back if we are unable to keep our perceived need for rebellion in check.
Yes, raising awareness is indeed important and a sharpened sense of discernment will do you well, but there is a clear difference between raising awareness and existing under an archetype of constant belief that someone, somewhere, is attempting to deceive you.

A small collective of intelligent, rich families who were given assistance from negative off-world forces (not Archons, in my view) and negative Earthly astral forces have established our society as it is today, and we have long awoken to what they have done and we are now taking action. As an aspect of this action-taking, plenty of us who are here strongly feel it our mission to help the collective awaken and to spread as much positivity and as many good vibrations as possible so that we can help the Earth to evolve.

We cannot do that if a stranglehold of cries of deceit flood and permeate the collective conscious and subconscious, and this is one reason I am finding it difficult to “move around” within some facets of the awakening community at present. To some who work to diligently spread awareness of all the cabals have done, our actions tend to be seen as “new agey” or “silly” and we’re made into naïve characters who Live in bubbly, sunny worlds and purposely choose to remain unaware of the awful actions of the cabals under the guise of “ascending”.

If I hear one more person suggest we “ditch the fluffy bunnies and get real” then I am going to seriously lose some faith in the awakening public. When was it decided that only awareness of the bad that has happened and the resulting paranoia and assumption of deceit everywhere one goes was to be prevalent within us?

When was it decided that, simply because we have awakened and learned things some people wouldn’t want to learn, we were to start looking at others with a still-positive perspective as if they were “fluffy bunny-new agers”? Does it not seem just a bit judgmental to do so?
When was it decided that we were to flaunt apparent negative extraterrestrial entities to whom we give nearly all the credit for the establishment of our existence, and then in nearly the same breath, criticize others for still having a positive perspective?

To me, it seems that we are continuing to give our power away; both by looking for deceit everywhere we go while criticizing others who don’t unendingly search for such deceit, and by allowing ourselves to think that negative entities have been in charge of establishing aspects of our existence that, if so, would not have been designed for our ultimate spiritual growth and would have only been designed to keep us in states of unawareness and subservience.

I’m never going to believe that Archons have any control over my existence, and I hardly believe in their existence at all as they seem designed to display extraterrestrials in a certain light as well as deceive us about our soul growth and the reasons we are on this Earth under the perceived limitations we are.
Some could say I am looking for deceit by saying all of this but mind you, I am not the one who thought these beings up in the first place and have certainly not went far out of my way to say any of this. In a certain sense, I almost feel as if this writing was provoked and again, I came very close to simply shutting down today rather than writing it. I am not looking for deceit, but will point it out if I see it without going out of my way to seek it out and express it to others.

I am going to continue to affirm positivity, perform Lightwork, and do everything else that apparently makes me a “new ager”. I’ve experienced so much crushing negativity before that I can happily refrain from assuming myself only to be interested in rainbows and unicorns and yet, you will catch me proclaiming and passing along some of the mushiest positivity that can be mustered up.

Why? Because we need positivity back on this planet and its absence is one of the strongest ways we have been led away from our collective and individual power. I see an apparent absence of positivity (or perhaps an absence of an opened heart) in some of those whose minds fill the void by searching for and proclaiming constant deceit, and I ask all of you not to be drawn in by the false rein that the cabals and the beings who have employed them would love for you to believe they still have on this Earth.

As long as you believe an Archon has control of your existence in any way, you are allowing yourself to be deceived and controlled by the very forces you would otherwise be working to raise awareness of. As long as you feel that positivity translates into being naïve, you will forever enforce a veil between this realm and the higher dimensions where, guess what, unending and mushy positivity is constantly prevalent.
Oh, I cannot imagine how some people would feel if they were given a pass into the fifth dimension for a day. They may come back saying every Ascended Master, Galactic soul and Angel is too fluffy for their taste!

To wrap this up, it’s time to let ourselves see that positivity and genuine spirituality are here with us and that the fading influence of negativity, deceit, control and all who have fed those things is just that; fading. The sooner we can realize that, the sooner we can lighten the collective vibrations sufficiently and speed-up this entire collective evolution.

Wes Annac     – Increasingly ready for paranoia to transform into collective cooperation, understanding, and harmony

WesAnnac.com

AquariusParadigm.com
Image: http://www.positivemotivation.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Life-is-good-picture-Quotes.jpg

1 comment:

  1. This was from a comment on www.2012portal.blogspot.com that resonated with me recently. I am cutting and pasting it.


    Hi All,

    The Elders of Light wanted us to post this message as well as the link to the blog The Akashic Records of The New Paradigm.

    Thank You,
    http://theakashicrecordsofthenewparadigm.blogspot.ca/


    Our Dearest Light Workers,

    Many of you have found your way to the Emerald Shield of Protection invocation which is wonderful because of the true nature of needing it. It's been spoken of in our blog as well as in the book The Akashic Records of The New Paradigm, that the extent of the archonic infiltration, be it spirit or technological has been brought into the greater consciousness to be of a greater degree than was anticipated. That is why it has been encouraged that the shield be used on a daily basis.
    These archonic forces can almost be thought of as or visualised as little robotic bugs that are coming into your spiritual consciousness, which makes you susceptible to ego and spiritual uncertainty. Meaning that you will believe you are working in the light, that your work is of light and that you are on the timeline of light, however the information you are sharing is full of falsities.
    We The Elders of Light cannot stress enough to do your Emerald Shield of Protection every day, to perform the self check everyday, to check what you are reading, what you are watching. If you yourself are unsure use the new prayer of The Akashic Records of The New Paradigm and ask The Elders of Light for yourself.
    The Elders of Light are providing an invocation that will help to shake the Archonic Energies off. If you think you have been infiltrated use it, even if you feel you haven't been infiltrated you can be on the safe side and still use it, followed by the Emerald Shield of Protection.


    I stand here calling forth the Creator/Creatrix of all there is, all there was, and all there will be. I call forth the wisdom and direction of The Elders of Light of The Akashic Records of The New Paradigm. I call forth my guides and guardians. I also call forth my higher self to be present.
    I command with the guidance and direction of all I have called forth to shake loose any dark archonic forces whether technological or of spirit. I command that these energies be sent away with no possibility of return...AND SO IT IS...



    The Elders of Light
    The Akashic Records of The New Paradigm
    via Brandie and Gail
    ( a channeling)

    ReplyDelete