Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Aisha North ~ Stepping into the New



Dear sisters and brothers!

In a few short hours, we will exit 2013 and enter 2014. Never before has the “me” who is about to enter a new year been so different from the “me” I was twelve months ago, for this has truly been a year of great transformation. Like a sponge, we have been soaked in wave after wave of energy for then to be squeezed out again, in order to rinse out layer after layer of old patterns, old behavior, old beliefs and old programming. And when you thought you were finished, it all started again. But as this year is coming to a close, I sense that this process too is coming to a close, and that the year we are about to step into, will be all about the emergence of the “me” that is the real me, not one of those old versions of myself that I thought was the only one. For now, we will step away from this seemingly endless sequence of soaking and squeezing out, and the real “me” we all have inside, the one that has been waiting for us to discover it, will begin to radiate outwards. So even if this year has left us all feeling more than a little washed out and faint, our light will start to shine stronger and stronger. And as our light starts to gather strength, the effect it will have on the world around us will also increase. For our light will serve to dissipate so much of the old and dense fog still covering much of our globe, and just like the Sun, our light is powerful enough to fill this whole world with a brand new brightness.

So thank you all for that you have brought to this world this year, by allowing yourself to be soaked and squeezed out repeatedly by the incoming light, and by allowing yourself to shed layer after layer of the old. Thank you for shining your light here at the Pond, and for helping it become reality in a way that has surpassed my wildest dreams. Thank you for sharing your wisdom and your questions, and for being brave enough to share your frustrations and your fears. Thank you for sharing your joy and your laughter, and your LOVE. Without you, there would be no Pond, and without you, there would be no Gatherings around the Pond, our monthly group meditations that also became reality in 2013.

For we are already in the New, we have already created the very first foundations of the world of our dreams, where we live from the heart, connected to each other and to All of creation in a way that will help so many others to be able to do the same. I am so proud of you, I am so proud of me, and I am so proud of US. For we have each and every one of us worked so hard to wrestle ourselves away from the old and limited version of “me” and prepared us for what we have coming up: the chance to finally step into the New with ALL that we are. So as we leave the old versions of ourselves behind as we exit 2013, I send it all off with a heartfelt THANK YOU, and I open my arms to welcome the brand new – the brand new year, the brand new me, the brand new YOU and the brand new world we will continue to create together.

I wish you all a magical, creative New Year, may it be a fruitful, peaceful and joyful one for us all! And this upcoming Sunday, we can welcome the new year together in our very special way, for then, we will have the first Gathering around the Pond of the year. I am looking forward to seeing you all there, and most of all, to step into the New in your company!

With much love and gratitude from me, Aisha


No comments:

Post a Comment