Tuesday, July 15, 2014

FranThoughts2: Love is Everything ~ July 13, 2014 ~by Fran Zepeda

LoveandCompassion

“I walk in LOVE,
Touch All with LOVE,
And Breathe LOVE into everything
As LOVE Breathes into me.

Beloveds All,
Beloveds Everything,
I walk in LOVE
And Nothing will ever feel the same.


I Speak with LOVE,
I Hear with LOVE,
I bathe in it
Wherever I go.

I let it Color Everything-
Everything that I Touch,
Everything that I See,
So Nothing feels the same.

‘Tis a filter through which I See
And Feel Everything;
I AM All, I AM Everything;
Nothing is Untouched.

LOVE Flows through me,
LOVE Flows AS Me;
I AM LOVE,
And Nothing will ever be the same.

The sweet Refrain
That is My Life-Song Now
Exudes a Lilting LOVE Melody
Wherever I go.

LOVE is Life.
Life is LOVE;
I Know that Now,
So Nothing will ever be the same.”

As these words/feelings/knowings flowed out of me, I realize also that Perspective is everything, as is absorption ~ allowing LOVE to penetrate everything.
And I know now that it is also important to hold my dreams Alive within me and BE them, as Goddess Lakshmi recently transmitted to me in her message,”Prosperity Flows. I aim to live her words, as well as that of Yeshua, Mother Mary, Lady Nada, Archangel Zadkiel, my Higher Self, Mary Magdalene, and all the Beings within me and around me.
Everything is easy when I am gentle and easy with myself, allowing myself to feel, notice and experience all Beauty around and within me.
I feel Lakshmi’s presence still, I still see her, as well as all the other Beings I connect with. And like when Yeshua, Mother Mary, Pallas Athena, Lady Nada, and others first came to me, I never knew who she was, testimony to the fact that help comes when we need it.
I constantly have a need and urging to see the Light, to BE Me, to know the Divine within. LOVE wells up within me, and I touch it again and again.
Worry and judgment and feelings of lack bring me out of the LOVE and Light, and so I go back into LOVE and Light, Acceptance and Abundance with fervor and touch it again ~ the Love, the Wholeness, the connection with Source and my guides and my Higher Self.
….Where everything is colored differently now.

“I flow through Life
As it flows through me;
I flow through LOVE
As it flows through me;
I AM ALL,
I AM Everything,
Everything is Me,
And so it is…”

I know now that with this perspective, my 3D Life and my 5D/6D life becomes seamless….

With Love,
Namaste
Fran

Written/Channeled by Fran Zepeda July 9, 2014
©2014 Fran Zepeda. Permission is given to copy and distribute this material, provided the content is posted in its entirety and unaltered, is distributed freely, and this notice and links are included.www.franhealing.com     www.franheal.wordpress.com  www.ouremergingdivinity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment